At Illinois College, you can prepare for a successful nursing career through our innovative BSN program led by experienced faculty.
- Be among the first to earn your four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and Graduate READY to take the national licensure exam to become a registered nurse (RN).
- Established with guidance from local leaders in healthcare, including Memorial Health System and Passavant Area Hospital, our program has a strong emphasis on clinical experiences.
- Develop nursing expertise while earning a degree that will prepare you with the critical thinking, problem solving, communication and leadership skills needed to provide excellent patient care and excel in a rapidly changing field.
- You will work closely with faculty mentors and classmates on campus as you gain the hands-on experiences needed to confidently enter your profession.
- Be prepared for a wide range of career paths available in the modern world of nursing based on your interests and goals.
- Illinois College also offers a fully online RN to BSN track. Learn more about these two tracks to earn your degree in nursing through IC.
Illinois College alumni have found success working as nurses in a variety of settings including hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient settings, physician offices, clinics, insurance companies, schools and more. Our dynamic programs prepares you well for many paths in healthcare. IC alumni are currently working as registered nurses, nurse practitioners, clinical directors and nurse anesthetists.