Illinois College Employment Opportunities
Illinois College is a residential, private liberal arts college located in historic Jacksonville, Illinois, 70 miles northeast of Saint Louis, Missouri, and 30 miles west of Springfield, the capital of Illinois. True to its founding vision in 1829, Illinois College is a community committed to the highest standards of scholarship and integrity in the liberal arts. Illinois College promotes academic freedom, equality of opportunity, and human dignity through an increasingly diverse student population, currently comprised of 26 percent underrepresented students. The College develops in its students qualities of mind and character needed for fulfilling lives of leadership and service, fostering academic excellence rooted in opportunities for experiential learning while preparing students to Graduate READY for lifelong success.
Illinois College is accepting employment application materials for the following positions:
- Assistant Professor of Agribusiness (Tenure-Track)
- Assistant Professor of Art (Tenure-Track)
- Assistant Professor of Economics (Tenure-Track)
- Assistant Professor of Education
- Assistant Professor of Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Marketing (Tenure-Track)
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Assistant Professor of Sports Management
- College Archivist and Curator of Special Collections
Illinois College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from underrepresented minorities and women.
As an institution subject to Title IX, Illinois College does not discriminate on the basis of sex and/or gender in any educational program or activity. Reports of discrimination may be made to the Dean of Students & Title IX Coordinator by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (217.245.3574 or 217.245.3116) or in person in Tanner Hall or Lincoln Hall.