Illinois College - Home Logo
Open Menu


Online Learning Complaint Form

The complaint should include all details of the issue at hand, and the outcome or resolution you propose in response to your complaint. If you have questions about the process, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs by phone at 217.245.3010 or email at

If complaints are unresolved by the institution, students have the right to contact the Illinois Board of Higher Education. IBHE has the responsibility and authority to resolve complaints against Illinois institutions. Students may file a complaint with the IBHE via the online complaint system.