Illinois College and Memorial Health have joined forces to provide aspiring nursing students with full tuition scholarships. This collaborative effort is designed to support qualifying students like you in your educational journey.
What you need to know
Fifty full tuition scholarships cover the first two years of your education while you hone your skills in the classroom. As an Illinois College nursing student in years three and four, you'll have the opportunity to continue receiving support while working part-time at any Memorial Health site, allowing you to gain hands-on experience while continuing your education.
- Priority given to students who submit their Illinois College application before December 1
- Typically, strong candidates will have a:
- 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- 1100 SAT or 22 ACT
- Must reside in or attend school in the Heritage area.
- The Heritage area includes the following counties: Adams, Bond, Brown, Calhoun, Cass, Champaign, Christian, Clinton, DeWitt, Fayette, Fulton, Greene, Hancock, Henderson, Jersey, Knox, Logan, Macon, Macoupin, Madison, Mason, McDonough, McLean, Menard, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Moultrie, Peoria, Piatt, Pike, Sangamon, Schuyler, Scott, Shelby, St. Clair, Tazewell, Warren
- No additional scholarship application required
- 50 scholarships awarded annually
- While IC is test optional in admission, a test score is required to qualify for this scholarship
IC Advantage Plus
Additional funding is available for all nursing students through the IC Advantage Plus program, which includes a minimum of $20,000 in scholarships per year and our commitment to meet 100% of need for Illinois residents with a 3.0 GPA. Learn more at ic.edu/advantageplus.
Contact Mikaela Morrison '19 (firstname.lastname@example.org | 217.245.3586) Associate Director of Admission - Nursing to learn more.