As you explore where you want to invest your next four years, we hope you consider what an education at IC can offer you. You can find IC grads excelling at top graduate programs or kickstarting their careers with the most sought-after companies on the globe. We invite you to Graduate READY to join them.
We know that it may be difficult to access official academic records during this time. That is why we have made the decision to temporarily accept unofficial academic records. This includes high school and college transcripts, ACT/SAT scores, and AP or IB scores. Admission and scholarship decisions will be made with this information pending the receipt of official records prior to enrollment.
The first step to your life-changing journey starts here.
We want our students to succeed inside and outside of the classroom, so we look at more than test scores in our review process. And we keep the application process easy and the review process quick.
- Submit your School Report (a reference form completed by your high school counselor).
- Send an official high school transcript to Illinois College
- Submit test scores (optional for some students)
Dates to remember:
- DECEMBER 1 | Early action deadline
- MARCH 1 | Regular admission priority date
- MAY 1 | National candidate reply date
Searching for a college should be one of the most exciting times in your life. Our admission team is ready to answer any question you have during the application process. We cover the application details so you can explore if Illinois College is a good fit for your future.