All first-year and transfer students participate in IC Connections, a group of programs designed to help you successfully transition to Illinois College.
We want all new students to be prepared for college courses, to learn effective study habits and to learn to engage with professors. IC Connections offers exciting events and focused seminars where you will meet other first-year students and learn about the College.
Goals of the program are to:
- Welcome students as new members of our community
- Provide all first-year students with common experiences
- Support transfer students navigating their unique transition
- Establish the expectations of our College community
- Encourage a sense of responsibility to the campus community and beyond
- Increase the number of small learning communities on campus