Our services and programs provide culturally sensitive primary medical care, education on healthy lifestyles, disease and injury prevention, management of chronic illness or disability and public health initiatives.
Students are seen by licensed physicians and all records are confidential as required by law. Services are free of charge to all full time Illinois College students.
- acute physical illness evaluation/treatment
- acute psychological illness evaluation/treatment
- well female care
- reproductive health care (including STD testing/treatment)
- chronic illness management
- physical exams
- selected immunizations
- laboratory screening
- blood pressure and glucose screening
- additional services are available, contact our office for details.
Contact our office for an appointment or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.245.3038
Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 to 5 p.m. for health questions and/or problems, unless otherwise posted.
The HUB at Lincoln Hall