Services provided include:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Educational workshops and presentations
- Consultations and referrals
Illinois College also has contracted services with Uwill, a technology-based teletherapy platform for all Illinois College full-time students. Uwill’s innovative platform links students to a diverse and experienced team of licensed mental health professionals within 24 hours. Students can then connect and receive support from their assigned counselor in any format they like – video, chat, text or phone. Uwill provides services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To get connected with Uwill, select the button through your SSO Portal.
Services are provided by licensed mental health professionals and are free to all IC students.
Contact our office for an appointment or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.245.3038
Office Hours and Location
- Counseling Services is located in Lincoln Hall.
- Office Hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Clinic Hours:
- Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Services are by appointment only.