The Office of Student Financial Services strives to help students and parents best understand the financial aid process.
There are many state and federal regulations that govern what we do on a regular basis. Please refer to the policies below and within the menu for further information about a given topic.
- Withdrawal and Return to Title IV Funds (R2T4) Policy
- MAP Grant
- Incomplete Work Policy
- Financial Aid Offer
- Special Circumstances
- Tuition Refunds
- Financial Aid Renewal
- Outside Grants and Scholarships
- Financial Aid Verification
- Textbook Policy
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Student Loans
- Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Federal Student Loan Counseling
For additional information, please contact us at SFS@ic.edu or call us at 217.245.3035.