Let's move forward together.
Illinois College is committed to preserving the in-person, student-centered IC education that we know to be so effective while protecting the health and wellbeing of our community from COVID-19.
“You will continue to find the personalized education and valuable learning experiences that will prepare you exceptionally well for the future. Where you go to college matters and these transformative opportunities can only happen at a place like Illinois College.”
President Barbara A. Farley
At a Glance
Teaching and learning
- Revised academic calendar.
- Classrooms that support physical distancing.
- Hybrid instruction: in-person class supported by online elements.
Community of Care Agreement
- Wearing masks, practicing physical distancing and daily monitoring of symptoms.
- New residential options which may change housing assignments.
- Residential students will be notified of their move-in day and time by early August. Students may have up to two additional guests helping them move in.
- Spaces have been reserved for quarantine and isolation should they be necessary.
- Limited seating in campus dining locations.
- More grab-and-go items available.
- Strict cleaning protocols and eliminate self-service stations.
- Directional signage will be clearly posted.
- Cleaning protocols have been enhanced across campus.