Increasing Illinois College’s endowment provides a stronger base on which to build the College’s future, dramatically enhancing Illinois College’s ability to meet key needs of faculty salaries, student financial aid and a host of emerging opportunities within the academic program.
Creating endowment funds leaves a permanent, positive legacy that will help educate students and play a significant role in keeping our academic programs relevant and at the forefront of liberal arts education.
Gifts to the endowment are keys to expanding opportunities for Illinois College students to study abroad, to participate in a broad range of internships and to do research with faculty mentors. Such opportunities are well-proven vehicles for enhanced student learning and personal development.
Your Endowment Gifts Help Illinois College:
- Attract and retain high-caliber faculty and students
- Enhance student scholarship aid
- Rely less on tuition to fund basic needs
- Keep costs affordable for all students
- Fund programs to sustain the College’s distinctive values-based education in leadership and service