Crimes on Campus - Emergency Procedures
Reporting a Crime or Threat
Report all crimes or suspicious activity on or near the Illinois College campus to Public Safety at 217.245.3111.
- It is the responsibility of all faculty, staff and students to help keep the campus safe by reporting suspicious activities to Public Safety.
If you are the victim of a crime or threat, or witness a crime, such as an assault, robbery, theft, or unwanted sexual behavior, notify Public Safety at 217.245.3111 immediately.
You will need to:
- Describe the nature of the incident;
- Provide the time and campus location;
- Describe the person or people involved; as well as the vehicle if one was involved; and
- Direct Public Safety to any evidence