Welcome Week General Information
- College offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The Department of Public Safety on the ground floor of Gardner Hall is staffed 24 hours a day.
Information - Lost and Found
- General assistance is available in the Center for Student Engagement, Inclusion, and Belonging (CSEIB) on the first floor of Caine Student Center.
- Lost and found items may be turned in or recovered in the CSEIB.
Important Phone Numbers
If you are using an on-campus phone to make an on-campus call, you only need to dial the last four digits of the phone number. If you are using an on-campus phone to make a local off-campus call, you need to dial “7” to get an outside line.
- EMERGENCIES :: 911
- PUBLIC SAFETY :: 217.245.3111
- CSEIB :: 217.245.3094
- RESIDENTIAL LIFE :: 217.245.3012
- TECHNOLOGY SERVICE DESK :: 217.245.3416
When you arrive for Welcome Week, your meal plan will be in place. You will need to swipe your Illinois College ID to eat.