The Office of Information Technology provides creative technology solutions to enhance the teaching, learning and living experience. We value building and maintaining great relationships across campus, enabling us to deliver excellent support to the IC community and promote student success.
ATTENTION ALUMNI >> Beginning July 15, 2020, the Illinois College Office of Information Technology will require multi-factor authentication for all College-issued alumni email accounts. This will ensure an additional layer of security as you transition to accessing your email through IC’s Single Sign-On portal.
In order to continue using your Illinois College email account after July 15, please take a few moments to answer the questions listed HERE. As you'll see from the survey, an account can be created for you if you’d like to have an ic.edu account.
- High density, high speed wireless in all student residence halls and across campus, allowing you to both complete your research and homework efficiently and enjoy gaming and streaming video in HD.
- Don’t buy Microsoft Office! We provide free and discounted software, including Microsoft Office free for all IC students, as well as the latest Adobe and Microsoft software in all computer labs.
- Free technical support for all student computers.
- Leave your printer at home! There are over 100 printers and copiers available for students to use from any device, all across campus.
- Free unlimited storage with your Illinois College Google Drive account.
- A biweekly IT Newsletter and hands on support staff keeps you up to date on the latest technology and software available both on campus and in the cloud.