College Avenue Apartments provides transitional housing opportunities to junior and senior students.
- Houses between 34 and 56 students in shared bedrooms
- 12 two-bedroom apartments
- 10 single-bedroom apartments
- Fully furnished bedrooms, limited living room, and dining room furniture
- Co-ed building
- All apartments are air-conditioned
- Located off-campus
- 12 two-bedroom, three-person apartments
- Single and double room options
- All College-owned campus houses are air-conditioned, include all utilities, trash & recycling, Wi-Fi and cable, and in-house coin-free laundry.
- The cost for living in a campus house is billed through the student’s account.
- The campus-owned houses are fully furnished with living room furniture, dining room, as well as; one bed, dresser, closet/wardrobe, desk, and desk chair per occupant.
- Students apply to live in the houses through the Office of Residential Life and must complete the Campus House specialty housing application by the spring deadline to be considered for the house the following fall semester.
- Students must have completed two semesters of college coursework after high school to be eligible to live in a campus house.
1051 W. College Avenue houses 8 students and can be co-ed. This house has 6 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
1055 W. College Avenue houses 7 students and can be co-ed. This house has 5 bedrooms and 2 baths.
1059 W. College Avenue houses up to 8 students and can be co-ed. This house has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
1001 Edgehill Road houses 5 students and can be co-ed. This house has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath.
1012 Edgehill Road houses 6 students and can be co-ed. This house has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a finished basement.
407 Gladstone Street houses 5 students and can be co-ed. This house has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath.