The Online BA in Marketing Program Is Designed for:
- Individuals who are ready to pursue marketing-related careers in the business field.
- Adults seeking a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing program that can be completed 100% online on a flexible schedule.
- Working professionals who want to earn a bachelor’s degree before pursuing their MBA or another graduate degree.
Marketing Career Advancement Starts Here
Marketing professionals play an essential role in all types of organizations. Gain the skills to understand what potential buyers want and develop creative solutions that meet consumer needs with the online Bachelor of Arts in Marketing from Illinois College.
This program provides a deep understanding of business topics like:
- Social media
As a student, you will learn to create effective marketing strategies that make an impact and improve business outcomes.
The BA in Marketing is delivered in an interactive online environment and features courses taught by marketing experts who bring relevant industry experience into the classroom. The program culminates with the chance to work with a company on a semester-long project and solve a real-world marketing problem, so you graduate READY for the next step in your career.
Students of the online BA in Marketing program Graduate READY to:
- Solve a variety of complicated marketing issues.
- Complete a satisfactory presentation or solution to a significant marketing issue.
- Obtain an entry-level marketing position or acceptance to a graduate business or other program.
Request for Information
To learn more about the online programs and be contacted by an admission counselor, please fill out the form below:
Courses and Admissions
Illinois College’s online BA in Marketing program provides the academic foundation and professional skills necessary for a variety of careers in the field. The program requires 120 credit hours – 74 hours in general education courses, 24 hours in business core courses and 24 hours in marketing core courses. See the full list of courses HERE.
- Admission Requirements
- Be a high school graduate (or equivalent)
- Have earned a 2.5 GPA
- Apply Online Today
- Apply for free at admission.ic.edu/apply
- Official transcripts of all college work completed