The Online BA in Human Resource Management Program Is Designed for:
- Adults seeking a human resources management degree program that allows them to learn online on their schedules.
- Current human resources professionals striving to move into management roles.
- Individuals seeking a degree program that provides the skills needed to Graduate READY for a new career field.
- Those looking to get SHRM-CP certified.
The online BA in Human Resources Management is offered fully online for your convenience. Classes are asynchronous and can be taken wherever and whenever is right for you, allowing you the flexibility you need as a working adult.
Human Resource Career Advancement Starts Here
Human resources is an essential component to businesses in all industries. Discover what it takes to establish yourself as a leader in this growing field with the online human resources management degree from Illinois College. Through a curriculum built on the standards of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), this program delivers the leadership expertise and advanced communication skills you need to succeed in your career.
In an interactive online learning environment, the online human resources management degree also provides unparalleled support from a faculty of experienced educators dedicated to helping you succeed academically and professionally. Gain hands-on experience through exclusive internship opportunities, interact with your professors and share your ideas with classmates as you explore courses on diverse topics, including:
- Acquisition techniques
- Business and communication ethics
- Business law
- Intercultural communication.
- Organizational behavior
- Principles of accounting and economics
- Talent retention
Request for Information
To learn more about the online programs and be contacted by an admission counselor, please fill out the form below:
Courses and Admissions
Illinois College’s online BA in Human Resource Management program provides the academic foundation and professional skills necessary for a variety of careers in the field. The program requires 120 credit hours – 74 hours in general education courses and 46 hours in human resource management core courses. See the full list of courses HERE.
- Admission Requirements
- Be a high school graduate (or equivalent)
- Have earned a 2.5 GPA
- Apply Online Today
- Apply for free at admission.ic.edu/apply
- Official transcripts of all college work completed