To apply for international admission follow these three easy steps:
Step 2: Submit a TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT test score for proof of English proficiency. Strong applications will include one of the following scores:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 79 iBT, 550 paper-based or 213 computer-based
- IELTS score of at least 6.5 Band
- Minimum combined SAT scores of 1410, with a minimum critical reading score of 450
- Minimum ACT composite of 20, with a minimum English score of 20
- Students whose language of educational instruction was primarily English need not provide a language proficiency score but are required to provide an ACT or SAT score.
Conditional Admission: Students who do not meet one of the listed English proficiency requirements or who do have not test score will automatically be considered for conditional admission as part of our Intensive English Language Program.
Step 3: Submit an official secondary school transcript translated into English that indicates academic achievement. Official, translated college/university transcripts are required if the student is transferring from another undergraduate institution.