- IC offers a weekly chapel service, varying from traditional and contemporary Christian services to interfaith gatherings and educational events. A Roman Catholic Mass is offered on campus Sunday evenings.
- Upstairs in the beautiful Rammelkamp chapel is an interfaith prayer room, where students can quietly reflect, pray, or meditate, on their own or with a group.
- As part of the Office of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (ODIB), the chaplain promotes the religious diversity of students while working with a team to ensure the full equity and support of all IC students.
- Student groups with Religious Life are active, many holding weekly gatherings in addition to other outreach and service projects.
- Founded by Presbyterian and United Church of Christ members, IC draws on the rich resources of these denominations (PCUSA, UCC) to provide guidance on interfaith and social justice initiatives.
- BASIC: A student led fellowship group that guides members in Christian growth and discipleship and involves them in responsible church membership.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA): A fellowship group that offers all Christians (athletes or otherwise) an opportunity to talk to others about their walk with Jesus Christ.
- Newman Club: A student organization that facilitates Roman Catholic worship and fellowship on campus, including a Sunday evening Mass.
If you are interested in communicating with the student leaders of any club, or are a current student interested in starting a new student organization in Religious Life, please contact the Office of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.