The Office of Institutional Research at Illinois College contributes to the effectiveness of the institution in achieving its mission by supporting academic and administrative decision-making.
- Completes institutional studies and engages in strategic planning, assessment/evaluation research, data management and retrieval, and fact book maintenance.
- Internal decision support is provided for the Trustees, the President, Vice Presidents, directors, faculty, and staff.
- Coordinates, completes, and submits external reports to accreditation organizations, state and federal agencies, guidebook publishers, higher education organizations (AAUP, NCAA, etc.), and to the Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium (HEDS).
- Gathers and circulates basic data on Illinois College.
- Prospective students, current students and community members are encouraged to review our Consumer Information page, which provides a comprehensive overview of the College and its practices, including information on financial aid, student privacy, crime statistics, important college policies and student outcomes.
Contact the Office of Institutional Research
For inquiries regarding Consumer Information reports and more, contact the Office of Institutional Research