The Online BA in Health Care Management Degree Is Designed for:
- Individuals seeking a program that provides business and leadership skills to advance their current health care career.
- Individuals with a non-health care academic background who want to enter and make a difference in the field through a non-clinical role.
- Professionals seeking a program that offers flexibility to take courses part-time while continuing to work full-time.
Health Care Leadership Starts Here
The need for skilled, reliable healthcare administrators is on the rise. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, healthcare management is projected to expand by 32% through 2029. This growth is expected to create more than 133,000 positions for healthcare administration and management professionals.1
With the online Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Management degree from Illinois College, you’ll gain the essential business and management skills needed for an in-demand healthcare leadership career. Through an interactive learning environment, you’ll explore a liberal arts curriculum that focuses on problem solving and solutions. Courses are taught by expert faculty members who incorporate real-world healthcare management experience into each lesson. You’ll also gain hands-on experience by completing a career-focused internship at an approved healthcare agency or your current place of employment.
Request for Information
To learn more about the online programs and be contacted by an admission counselor, please fill out the form below:
Courses and Admissions
Illinois College’s online BA in Healthcare Management program provides the academic foundation and professional skills necessary for a variety of careers in the field. The program requires 120 credit hours – 74 hours in general education courses including 46 hours in the major. See the full list of courses HERE.
- Admission Requirements
- Be a high school graduate (or equivalent)
- Have earned a 2.5 GPA
- Apply Online Today
- Apply for free at admission.ic.edu/apply
- Official transcripts of all college work completed