The Illinois College Office of Corporate, Foundation and Governmental Relations assists faculty and staff members in researching and securing grant funding, managing and stewarding sponsored projects and other grant received.
Recent grants include:
- U.S. Department of Education - $1,100,000 TRIO (Student Support Services): This program helps first-generation college students, students with disabilities and students from low-income families to succeed in college and earn their baccalaureate degrees.
- The Henry Luce Foundation - $400,000 Asian Studies and the Environment: The LIASE (Luce Initiative on Asian Studies and the Environment) Implementation grant has helped Illinois College to expand its partnership with Ritsumeikan University in Japan. Through the grant, our students have opportunities to travel to Japan to conduct fully-funded 10-week, independent Research Abroad internships, four-week language-intensive internships, and three-week group study research trips.
- NCAA Strategic Alliance Matching Grant - $112,566.72 for a Director of Athletic Facilities & Compliance Position: This five-year grant has made it possible to establish a new, senior-level athletics administrative position in the Office of Intercollegiate Athletics who supports the College's work to increase the academic quality, size, ethnic diversity, and geographic diversity of the Illinois College student body.
- The Monticello College Foundation - $24,500 Scholarships for Women in 2017: Through the Monticello College Foundation’s steady support, Illinois College has been able to provide scholarships to more than 117 deserving young women.
- Naples Orchid Society - $5,000 Orchid Research in Florida: The Naples Orchid Society has played a key role in funding Illinois College's activities for orchid conservation in south Florida, including internships for more than 12 Illinois College students since 2011.