Illinois College’s Office of Business Affairs consists of the office of the Vice President of Business Affairs and Chief Financial Officer, as well as departments responsible for financial and facilities management.
- Provides centralized business services to the campus community
- Assists the executive level management of campus business affairs
- Establishes systems and procedures that provide timely processing and reporting of business transactions
- Establishes, communicates, and interprets policies, including guidelines and standards for procedures that promote good business practices
- Performs the comptrollership functions for the College’s Board of Trustees