MAKE APPOINTMENTS by calling 217.245.3385 or emailing email@example.com. It is best to make appointments 48 hours in advance. You may also try our first-come, first-serve walk-in service.
We are located in Kirby 104.
We are usually open Sundays-Fridays during the day and Sundays-Thursdays in the evening.
Sunday 3:00 to 5:00 PM, 6:30 to 10:30 PM
Monday 12:00 to 1:00 PM, 1:30 to 5:00 PM, 6:30 to 10:30 PM
Tuesday 11:00 AM to 1:15 PM, 1:30 to 5:00 PM, 6:30 to 10:30 PM
Wednesday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 1:30 to 5:00 PM, 6:30 to 10:30 PM
Thursday 11:00 AM to 1:15 PM, 1:30 to 5:00 PM, 6:30 to 10:30 PM
Friday 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM
9:00 to 11:00 AM :: Appointments ONLY
- Call, email or stop in with any questions you may have during normal hours of operation.
- We help any student, faculty or staff member who wants to become a better writer!
:: From first year to senior year
:: Transfer students
:: Creative writers and burgeoning scientists
:: ELL domestic writers and international students
- The CWC is CLOSED during the following times: Mondays, 11 AM (Convocation) / Wednesdays, 10 AM (Chapel) / Saturdays, All-Day
- We also close during school holidays, on the evening before most school holidays and when the campus is closed. We have special hours during the first week of class and during Finals Week. If possible, we will accommodate you during these and other hours with an appointment.
- See our Schedule Page or signage on the office door to find out who is on call for appointments on Saturday.