You’re ready to go to college - don’t slow down now. Illinois College’s Finish in 4 program is designed to ensure first-time, first-year students like you will graduate in four years or Illinois College will cover the cost of your remaining required courses at IC.
Think you’ll probably graduate in four years on your own? Think again.
According to the US Department of Education, most undergrads aren’t graduating in four years anymore. In fact, only about 59% manage to do it and delaying your graduation will cost you. Studies suggest that your fifth year of college will cost on average $68,000 in additional tuition and lost wages from delayed employment.
By enrolling in Illinois College's Finish in 4 program, you're making the most of your college investment and setting yourself up for success when you receive your diploma. This is just one of many ways Illinois College will ensure you Graduate READY.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Voluntary program for first-time, first-year students entering fall 2016.
- Get paired with an academic adviser who will assist with academic planning, course registration and career guidance to keep you on track.
- Maintain continuous enrollment earning a C or better in your classes.
WHY IT MATTERS:
- Gain earlier entrance to the job market than your peers.
- Get all of your classes done and still have time to study abroad, do an internship or engage in research with faculty that sets you apart because you've planned ahead.
- Your family can create a four-year financing plan without the surprise costs of an additional year (or two.)