We can help you take the next step in your education. Our Transfer Visit Days are designed to make the transfer process easier and remove the stress and frustration of waiting for an admission decision or receiving your financial aid award.
The admission staff will review your application on the spot and provide you with an immediate admission decision on your transfer application to Illinois College. You can receive an estimated financial aid award before you leave campus if you have your FAFSA on file with Illinois College (code: 001688). You can also register for fall classes if you have submitted your deposit or if you submit your deposit during the Transfer Visit Day
Spring 2019 Transfer Visit Days
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- Friday, March 1, 2019
- Friday, March 22, 2019
- Friday, April 12, 2019
- Friday, May 10, 2019
Follow these steps to attend a Transfer Visit Day:
- Register for the day.
- Apply for admission online at least two days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Bring official and sealed transcripts of all colleges/universities you attended, including dual-credit during high school.
- Bring your official and sealed high school transcript.
- Have your FAFSA sent to Illinois College (code: 001688) two days prior to your appointment.
- Leave campus with an admission decision, estimated financial aid award, and class schedule
After you are admitted, you will meet with an admission counselor to have a preliminary review of how your prior credits will transfer. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions regarding financial aid, paying your enrollment deposit, applying for housing, scheduling classes, and any other issues you need to tackle in order to make your enrollment decision.
We look forward to having you on campus!