Available Support Services
- Chesley Health and Wellness Center - 217.245.3038 (after hours via IC Public Safety)
- IC Public Safety, Gardner Hall, Room 7 - 217.245.3111
- IC Public Safety can also reach the Title IX Coordinator or any Deputy Coordinator after hours at this number - 217.245.3111
- EMERGENCY Call 911
- Jacksonville Police Department - 217.479.4630
- Passavant Hospital (SANE nurses available 24/7) - 217.245.9541
- Prairie Center Against Sexual Assault 24-Hour Crisis Hotline - 217.753.8081
- Local Therapists, including psychologists, social workers and psychiatrists in private practice - Contact the Chesley Health and Wellness Center for a listing at 217.245.3038.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline - 800.656.HOPE(4673)
RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
RAINN is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization and was named one of "America's 100 Best Charities" by Worth magazine. Visit the RAINN website to learn more about sexual assault, review statistics, seek help, and/or learn more about how you can help.