Available Support Services
- Chesley Health and Wellness Center - 217.245.3038 (after hours via IC Public Safety)
- IC Public Safety, Gardner Hall, Room 7 - 217.245.3111
- IC Public Safety can also reach the Title IX Coordinator or any Deputy Coordinator after hours at this number - 217.245.3111
- Sexual Assault Support Group - meets regularly during the academic year. Contact Alicia Gatti for more information.
- EMERGENCY Call 911
- Jacksonville Police Department - 217.479.4630
- Passavant Hospital (SANE nurses available 24/7) - 217.245.9541
- Prairie Center Against Sexual Assault 24-Hour Crisis Hotline - 217.753.8081
- Local Therapists, including psychologists, social workers and psychiatrists in private practice - Contact the Templeton Counseling Center for a listing at 217.245.2073. While the cost of counseling outside the College is not covered for students by the College, many students have insurance benefits that will cover all or part of the cost of such counseling.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline - 800.656.HOPE(4673)
RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
RAINN is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization and was named one of "America's 100 Best Charities" by Worth magazine. Visit the RAINN website to learn more about sexual assault, review statistics, seek help, and/or learn more about how you can help.