If you want a personalized look at how Illinois College fits what you are looking for in a college, planning a personal visit is a great start.
Illinois College is carefully monitoring news about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and taking all action recommended by local, county and state authorities and health officials. The health and safety of our students, faculty, staff and visitors is our top priority.
In the interest of the health and safety of our visitors and staff and to ensure the most positive visit experience, registration for a campus visit is required. We are not able to accommodate unscheduled visitors at this time.
>> Schedule your personal campus visit today! Complete the online registration form linked above, or give us a call at 217.245.3030. Please note, a 24-hour business day notice is require for all reservations.
>> Schedule your Discover IC Day visit today! Complete the online registration form linked above, or give us a call at 217.245.3030.
>> Thinking about transferring to IC? Our on campus "Transfer Visit Days" are designed to streamline the transfer process and remove the stress and frustration of making a big change in your academic journey. Sign up for for one of upcoming days by completing our online registration form linked above, or give us a call at 217.245.3030.
What to expect during your visit:
- A Walking Campus Tour led by an IC Student Ambassador
- We are unable to show a residence hall room at this time. Videos of our residence halls will be shown during the presentation.
- An Individual meeting with an Admission Counselor
- Athletic Coach appointments may be available upon request
Our Hilltop READY plan outlines our commitment to a clean campus so you can feel confident that we are keeping your family safe.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Social distancing throughout the tour and all meetings on campus
- Pre-packaged Admission material and bottled water
PLEASE NOTE | Temperature check will take place before your visit begins. Please limit guests to 2 people per visiting student. Thank you for your understanding.