Course Requirements (24 hrs total):
Major information coming soon!
The minor will be available to any student except Psychology majors. Interested Psychology majors can complete the Psychology Neuroscience concentration.
The minor in Neuroscience consists of 24 credit hours and includes:
- Introductory Course (4 hours)
- An Introductory Course in Biology or Psychology (PS 101, BI 110 or BI 107)
- Core Neuroscience Courses (12 hours)
- PS 226 Introduction to Neuroscience
- PS 327 Sensory and Motor Systems
- PS 261 Neuropharmacology: Drugs & Behavior
- Neuroscience in the Liberal Arts - Choose 2 of the following 4 courses (8 hours), and at least one has to be PH 170 or PO 270.
- PH 170 Philosophy of the Mind
- PO 270 Biology and Politics
- PS 330 Behavioral Genetics
- BI 328 Animal Behavior