We welcome applications from transfer students who want to Graduate READY.
Transfer students may apply for either the fall semester or the spring semester. Completed applications for admission must be submitted by August 1 for the fall semester and January 1 for the spring semester. Review begins when an application is complete. For more information, visit the Transfer Student Admission page.
There are three quick and easy steps to apply for transfer admission:
Step 1: Submit a free application for admission
Step 2: Request your Official High School Transcript to be sent to IC
- High school transcript must include final senior year grades and date of graduation
Step 3: Request your Official College Transcript of all college coursework attempted
- Students who attended more than one college must submit official transcripts from each institution
The specific minimum requirements for transfer students include the following:
- Graduation from a four-year high school or the equivalent with at least 15 units of credit
- Verification of good academic standing at the institution from which the applicant wishes to transfer
- A minimum 2.5 GPA for their most recent full-time semester of college coursework
- A minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for all college coursework attempted
- If 24 credits have not been completed, the student’s high school record will also be evaluated