Please identify and illustrate how a family member contributed to your personal development and academic success and how you plan to employ these contributions during your time at Illinois College. The essay must be written and submitted by a current Illinois College student and be no more than 500 words in length.
Essays will be judged and the award recipient selected using the following criteria:
- Thoughtful reflection and articulation of the essay
- Substance of the contribution of the family member
- Technical correctness and grammar
In your electronic submission, please create a cover page that includes the following:
- IC student information (name, class year, phone number and email)
- Family member information (name, mailing address, phone number, email and relationship to student)
Essays must be submitted electronically to Karen Homolka, assistant dean of students, at email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Monday, September 17, 2012.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Center for Student Involvement at 217.245.3094.