Take time now to make sure you are ready to go! Start the semester off with success.
- Connected to the Illinois College wireless network successfully
- Printed successfully to a networked printer
- Have you logged in to
- Have you
- Submitted or updated your Emergency Contacts under Students tab on Connect2
- Submitted your Personal Information Update under Students tab on Connect2
- Submitted your Registration Agreement under Students tab on Connect2
Campus wide software
IC has available for all students, faculty and staff in all labs and the library.
Illinois College offers technical assistance to students for network and internet connections. IC Techs also work on assisting with lab and faculty office computers. Please note that all requests for computer assistance must go through the Service Desk and will be placed in Sharepoint. Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
are automated into a Sharepoint ticket. IC Tech's consult Sharepoint for information about problems.
is Illinois College’s campus web-based software that assists students, faculty and staff in day-to-day activities. Connect2
provides access to information such as:
- Class schedules
- Financial aid information
- Class Registration
- Campus Directory
You can log into Connect2
with your network login and password or use your Illinois College identification number without the two leading 00s. For example, if your id number is 0012345, your Connect2
log in would be 12345. If you have lost or forgotten your PIN, enter your ID Number and click on "I forgot my password".