Illinois College offers technical assistance to students for network and internet connections. IC Techs also work on assisting with lab and faculty office computers. Please note that all requests for computer assistance must go through the Service Desk and will be placed in Sharepoint. Emails sent to email@example.com
are automated into a Sharepoint ticket. IC Tech's consult Sharepoint for information about problems.
Illinois College Single Sign-On Portal
gives you access to many of IC systems in one location. by going to login.ic.edu
in your browser on PC, Mac, or mobile device. Log in with your network credentials (i.e. lastname.firstname for students).
Log in today to:
- Access your courses in Moodle or find an internship on CareerLink
- View your books
- Download the IC App (IC Mobile App)
- Download Microsoft Office for free (Office 365)
- Download Windows 10 for free (students) or for $20.15 (faculty and staff) (ScholarBuys)
- Release a job to the copier or check your balance
- Access any computer lab on campus in a browser from anywhere
Campus wide software
IC has available for all students, faculty and staff in all labs and the library.
is Illinois College’s campus web-based software that assists students, faculty and staff in day-to-day activities. Connect2
provides access to information such as:
- Class schedules
- Financial aid information
- Class Registration
- Campus Directory
You can log into Connect2
with your network login and password or use our SSO portal
. If you need assistance please call 217.245.3416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org