Application Process for BreakAways and Study Abroad

From 2016-2017 on,  the entire application process for BreakAways and Study Abroad will be online. You will no longer have to download forms. 

How do I apply for a passport?

Use this government website to get you started with a passport application.

Note that if you have never had a passport, you must apply in person—you can’t have someone else do it for you.  In Jacksonville, the place to apply for a passport is at the Morgan County Courthouse, which is open only on weekdays.  In other towns, you may be able to apply at a US Post Office also on Saturdays.

One of the documents you need with your passport application is proof of citizenship, which generally is your birth certificate. For most students, this means coordinating with folks back home. For this reason, plan ahead and allow enough time for your passport application!

  • Apply Now
  • Visit Campus
  • Deposit Now
search login