1) Thursday, September 22nd: 4:30-5:30 (Kirby 108)
Exam Preparation: Best Practices
Too good to miss. Become a master of exams from a certified exam master!
2) Tuesday, October 11th: 4:30-5:30 (Kirby 108)
Asking for Help/Campus Resources
Why asking for help is not a weakness—it's a strength! And where to find the help you need.
3) Thursday, October 27th: 4:30-5:30 (Room change to Schewe 210)
Major and Career Exploration
Hands-on skills and resources to help you make informed college major and career decisions.
4) Tuesday, November 8th: 4:30-5:30 (Kirby 108)
Meaning, Purpose, and Goals
Find and use your personal life meanings in order to establish your goals!
5) Thursday, November 17th: 4:30-5:30 (Kirby 108)
Grad School Preparation
No, it's not too early to start thinking about graduate school. But where to start? Find out
6) Monday, December 5th: 4:30-5:30 (Kirby 108)
Learn various skills and coping strategies to help manage the various stressors of college and
your personal life. So important, it's not on a Tuesday or Thursday!