Submissions for ICUCOW are closed until next year's conference is announced. In order to help inform and prepare you for the conference should you wish to submit, below is a sample of the information required for all potential speakers.
- Name (as you would like it to appear in the program and proceedings)
- Year in School
- Minor(s), if any
- Phone number where you can be reached (cell phones are best if you do not use your room phone)
- Year of graduation
- Class and instructor or occasion of the writing
- Semester you wrote the paper
- Interesting fact about you or your favorite author
Advice to potential speakers:
- Please keep length under approximately 2400 words or about 8 pages.
- You can submit papers from this year or previous years, but the work must have been done at Illinois College.
- Submitted papers need not be final drafts; we will accept very rough drafts if they show potential, and we will help you editorially.
- We will look over any and all submissions and e-mail you back with details on revision and inclusion in the conference.
Thank you for your contributions!