Campus fellowship groups encourage students to grow to understand each other, their faith and the world through service to others and through study and reflection. Some of the religious groups currently meeting on campus are:
- BASIC (Brothers And Sisters In Christ) - A student led fellowship group that guides members in Christian growth and discipleship and involves them in responsible church membership.
- Better Together - A multi-faith service organization that is sponsored by the chaplain's office. Our goal is to express interfaith cooperation through service.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) - A fellowship group that seeks to offer Christian athletes (and other interested persons) an opportunity to talk to others about their walk with Jesus Christ.
- Newman Club - A student organization designed to facilitate Roman Catholic worship and fellowship on campus.
- PRAYSE - This group focuses on dance as a form of worship or prayer through the movements of the body and the use of music. Prayse has performed at several worship services as well as events on and off campus.
- REIGN - A Christian group that seeks to share the life-changing message of Jesus Christ with others through discipleship, fellowship and worship.
- Smooth Stones - A praise band that provides music for chapel service and special events.
- Secular Student Alliance (SSA) - The mission of the Secular Student Alliance is to organize, unite, educate, and serve students and student communities that promote the ideals of scientific and critical inquiry, democracy, secularism, and human-based ethics.