The Office of Marketing and Communication has the distinct privilege of telling the rich story of Illinois College from yesteryear, today and tomorrow, as well as, the directive to help advance the College’s position as one of the top private liberal arts colleges in the country. Located at 232 park street, next to the octagon house, the Office of Marketing and Communication develops and oversees all the branding, marketing and communication strategies for the College and its individual departments.
We provide the following services.
College Marketing and Branding
• Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy.
• Ad placement – all the major medias (Print, TV, Radio, Billboards, etc.).
• Oversee college logos and image.
• Maintain content and design of the college website.
• Production and distribution of press releases and college news stories.
• Manage college's social media efforts.
• Coordinate the publishing of the Quarterly Magazine and Annual Report.
• Work with faculty, staff and students to showcase individual programs and majors, accomplishments, awards and honorary distinctions.
• Maintain and implement the policies of the college style guide.
• Graphic Design – ads, posters, mailers, banners, business cards, stationary – you name it, we’ll be glad to design it.
• Oversee and coordinate all campus photograph videography
• Mail prep and coordination.
• Web and electronic graphic design
• Public relations and communications for all college sport teams and initiatives.
Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have any questions regarding any of the areas overseen by our office, please contact us at 217.245.3048.